Lot of music at Shoot Me Film Festival 2010
The Shoot Me Film Festival is more than just film. This year there's lots of live music on the program and you can enjoy the tunes of different DJ's daily.
An overview (location Shoot Me Cafe, Strijkijzer):
Check the program for more info.
- Daily: TjoTjo Soundsystem: Resident DJ in the Shoot Me Cafe;
- 8 Oct 22.00-2.00: Shoot Me Kickoff Party with the SBSC DJ team;
- 9 Oct 22.45-3.00: Original Rippers! party with live music by Moore and Bombay Showpig. The DJ's of Balkan Beats and the Fuckoff Soundsystem will spin the table afterwards;
- 10 Oct 18.00-20.00: Enjoy Antillean food & drinks while you listen to the Antillean band Cafe Cafu performing acoustic;
- 11 Oct 21.30-22.30: White Lightnin afterparty with Vuig Tuig playing their obscure songs with elements from Vaudeville theater, folk songs and rock&roll cliches;
- 12 Oct 22.30-23.30: Anton Corbijn afterparty with the band Templo Diez playing a mix of alt-country, slow-core and darker pop influences in an intimate sound;
- 13 Oct 20.00-24.00: The Swinging Hawaiians and Ragmob during the special Shocking BOM! program;
- 14 Oct 21.30-22.30: Motormadness afterparty with rockband The Blues Junkies;
- 15 Oct 20.00-2.00: Polish Program with short animated movies that will be accompanied by music from Chopin and an exclusive perfomance by The Curators, party until 2.00 with DJ's Eva (progressive), MadMartigan (electro) and Agee (drum 'n bass);
- 16 Oct 22.00-3.00: Shoot Me Closing Party with Ella Empress and the Layers of Reality, Pattern Cutoff, DJ's of the Sweatshop Soundsystem and S2N2O CUP and as a final treat the very talented Dem Slackers from the UK!